Thursday, August 30, 2007

the new use for the blog/weeks one and two

yes, this blog will still be used to keep track of my internship this semester, but it's new use will be for some german assignments.

This week and last week in intership-land:

Last week: I met with Lona to discuss my duties and to meet the Rec Sports staff. I decided I'd start with the curling web page first. I'm updating info and writing new stories. I will be going out with the guys who will be laying the ice.
This week: met with Scott from the BG city curling club to talk about their activities. I'm meeting with PJ from the university club next week. I am going to meet with Lona on Thursday mornings, and this morning, we talked about what I was working on and what I'll be doing next. After this curling stuff right now, I will be meeting with a trainer from the Rec to do a feature for the Rec Center. Then it will be time for laying the ice.

No comments: