Thursday, August 30, 2007

week twelve

Monday: I worked on the Gary Puckett/Generation Us article for the entertainment section. I spent a long time on the phone with Mariano.

Tuesday: I started work late so I could interview The Kellys, a Warren band playing in the Generation Us concert.

Wednesday: More GU calls getting the other pieces to the story.

Thursday: I wrote an obituary about a woman who died who worked at the Board of Elections. I spent the afternoon tracking down people who knew her. I also got some more calls for the GU story, notably from Warren's mayor and from the other performer Treasure Guffy.

Friday: I wrote my final internship stories. I went to the northside swimming pool opening. Then I finished the GU story after talking to one final person. Then I wrote the pool story and then wrote a story about a benefit car show in Boardman a car club was having. I stayed late on my last day of work, but I needed to get everything finished.

No comments: